Forums
Does Pherlure Work ? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://martyc.createmybb3.com)
+-- Forum: pheremones (https://martyc.createmybb3.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: pheromones buy (https://martyc.createmybb3.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Does Pherlure Work ? (/thread-100.html)

Does Pherlure Work ? - martyc - 09-13-2016

[size=4][b]Passion Pheromone Attractant - Does Pherlure Work ?[/b][/size][hr]Does Pherlure really work? I've read mixed reviews concerning Pherlure cologne and wanted to try it first hand to see if it lived up to the bold claims. Unfortunately, most pheromone products don't work. Read on as I explain what happened when I tried Pherlure cologne and whether Pherlure really works.

[size=large][b]First Time With Pherlure[/b][/size][hr]I was pleasantly surprised that Pherlure has an awesome scent. The bottle is bigger than that offered by other pheromone brands. I started with a small application by adding two sprays to my neck. Although there was a lot of fluctuation in the writing styles of we independent writers, we have come up with an end product do male pheromones affect the way women think?!

[size=large][b]Pherlure's Attracting Power[/b][/size][hr]I tried using Pherlureat bars, clubs, and even a little at work to see if anything would happen. My first experience included an attractive blonde approaching me while wating in line for a beer and commenting on how good I smelled. Other observations include more eye contact, smiles, and desire to talk with me. I also noticed women were more likely to approach me, smile, make more direct eye contact, and chat with me. That's fine but that all didn't matter if I couldn't seal the deal and get them in the sack.

[list][*]Fact Check: Real pheromone products do actually work but it's up to you if want to get your girl in the sack.[*]Ok, so let's move on and let me show you my results after two weeks of using Pherlure.[/list]

Quote:[list][*]To see how Pherlure stacks up to the other leading pheromones, check out my complete Pheromone Reviewsand start getting laid.[*]About the Author:[/list]

[size=large][b]Was Approached by Ten Girls of Which Seven Showed a Strong Interest in Me[/b][/size][hr]Two of them ended up in my bed - no complaint's here. Sex tips for hookups the effects started to wear off - so you may need to reup if it's gonna be a long night. Not every girl wanted to sleep with me but that fact that I banged two hot ones with minimal effort is proof to me that this stuff works. It is only because that we are rather fluent on the subject of Pheromones that we have ventured on writing something so influential on Pheromones like this!

[list][*]There are many pheromone colognes and oils being sold today on the Internet.[*]Here are five most popular pheromone products: Chikara Cologne[/list]

Originally named Chikara 7, after the number of pheromone compounds, this product contains the three pheromones found in most pheromone products: androstenol, androstenone and androsterone, as well as four new ingredients never before used in perfumery. The total guaranteed pheromone content per bottle is 10 mg. Chikara is great on it's own, but it can also be combined with other products, especially those with more androstenone. This product is also available in gel packs.

[size=large][b]New Pheromone Additive (NPA)[/b][/size][hr]NPA is one of the most effective pheromone products on the market. It should to be added to favorite colognes or after shaves because it is very concentrated. NPA contains androstenone. It has an unpleasant pheromone smell. Recommended for more experienced users.

[size=large][b]Liquid Trust[/b][/size][hr]Liquid Trust contains oxytocin - hormone that controls the level of trust in people. Oxytocin makes people more willing to bond with others. Liquid Trust Body Spray is created to increase trust in the wearer. This product is applied every morning after showering along with a favorite cologne or perfume.

[size=large][b]Primal Instinct[/b][/size][hr]This is a very strong androstenone product. There is greater risk of overdose, so it is advised not to apply too much of this product. Very often, even one drop is too much for some men. There are two versions of this oil-based pheromone product - scented and unscented. Users should be aware that this product is not recommended for young men.

[size=large][b]Scent of Eros[/b][/size][hr]This product contains androstenol and androsterone. It is popular among younger people. Androstenol is a unisex pheromone that signals youth and it is useful for breaking the ice and getting conversations going. Androsterone is a masculine pheromone. Some people say that Scent of Eros can only get you friends, but this depends on your attitude and the way you use it.

[list][*]How much does confidence play in the art of attracting women?[*]Think about this for a minute and then ask yourself why you are naturally drawn to people who exude confidence.[*]Is it pheromones at play?[/list]

Some experts in the dating game who have examined the use of pheromones to attract women are coming to the conclusion that confidence is key here. The fact someone puts a little pheromone product on can increase the confidence levels within a person and a confident person most times is like a magnet to others. Thinking of life without Pheromones seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Pheromones can be applied in all situations of life.

[size=large][b]So Just be Aware Guys..."Don't Give Up the Ghost" Just Yet[/b][/size][hr]Pheromones to attract women could very well be the answer to your dating drought. About the Author: Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Pheromones before actually making a judgement about Pheromones.

But I'm here to tell you there may be a way for you to shortcut the process; to eliminate the embarassment of rejection and actually attract women to you. Pheromones to attract women is what I'm talking about and they may be just be the godsend many guys have been looking for.

[list][*]So is this the mystery effect of pheromones?[*]An increase in confidence levels which then radiate to those around the person wearing the product?[*]It's certainly food for thought.[*]We have tried to place the best definition about Pheromones in this article.[*]This has taken a lot of time, but we only wish that the definition we gave suits your needs. [/list]

Yes, the attraction game has a new player in town...well, new as in pheromones have really gathered momentum during the past ten years as an option for men to use in the struggle to find a mate. Whenever one reads any reading matter likePheromones, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that its reading is complete.

[list][*]Be honest, would you be more attracted to someone who exudes a little confidence than to some who is down on the world and a picture of misery.[*]Confident people have an aura about them and just wants to make one be part of their world.[*]Pheromones proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page.[*]We have used all facts and definitions of Pheromones to produce worthwhile reading material for you.[/list]

[b]Yes, it is a struggle for most and believe it or not, some just give up any notion they'll find true happiness and bliss with a partner and accept their lot in life.[/b]

But let's get one thing straight...pheromones alone won't get you across the line with a woman. Maybe some of you are thinking..."Heck, I just want to get the opportunity to get into a meaningful conversation with a girl let alone hit a home run!" You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Pheromones. that was our intention, to astonish you. Wink

[list][*]That's a good point but just dabbing a little pheromone product on your wrist, neck or chest is not a guarantee to a night of bliss and passion.[*]Confidence is the key.[/list]

Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones are natural chemicals that animals, including human beings, naturally release to attract the opposite sex. Pheromones cannot consciously be identified, but can register a response through the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which resides in the nasal passage. Certain scents, for example vanilla, can sometimes promote thoughts of sex. The combination of the right scents and pheromones can be a more powerful sexual attractant than either the scent or pheromone alone.

[size=large][b]Here is One Test to Determine If a Fragrance Has Sexual Attractant Properties[/b][/size][hr]Place a small amount of the fragrance on your wrist and smell it. Then extend your hand completely away from your nose. Then bring it back to your nose and smell it again. Do this several times. If the aroma smells different but at the same time is pleasant you may have a powerful sexual attractant. Thinking of life without Pheromones seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Pheromones can be applied in all situations of life. :o.

Fragrances made of many scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios with pheromones to create a sexual attractant. It can be painstaking to get the right combination, but when you get it right, the results can be outstanding. Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Pheromones before actually making a judgement about Pheromones. Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Good Indication that a Fragrance is a Sexual Attractant is that It Cannot be Identified[/b][/size][hr]Rather, the scent tends to change but is always pleasant. The brain unconsciously tries to identify the source. In the end the brain responds to the odor resulting in sexual arousal. This may be why sometimes females have told us that they felt intrigued and interested, but at the same time they did not know why. Hard to identify but pleasant scents sometimes can be the best aromas to attract the opposite sex.

[list][*]Our experience with one fragrance or sexual attractant made up of 17 different scents has this property.[*]To be consistent the agent must have high quality scents to be a consistent sexual attractant.[*]The scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios.[*]The results over a period of time have been outstanding.[*]The idea is that not one scent can be identified.[*]In fact knock off perfumers have tried to duplicate this product without success because of its complicated makeup.[*]In addition the multi scented fragrance has powerful pheromones added to it making it more powerful than just pure pheromones alone.[*]We have tried to place the best definition about Pheromones in this article.[*]This has taken a lot of time, but we only wish that the definition we gave suits your needs. Wink[/list]

Mass marketed fragrances are designed to appeal to the wearer but are not good sexual attractants. Believe it or not, sometimes certain food scents can draw a reaction. In the end, a wearer who is willing to wear a scent that is unconventional may be the wisest or luckiest individual to receive interest from the opposite sex. Whenever one reads any reading matter likePheromones, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that its reading is complete.

[list][*]Recently an associate was wearing a sexual attractant composed of a combination of multiple scents and powerful pheromones in a grocery store.[*]He noticed that an attractive woman was following him from aisle to aisle.[*]Later he went to the register and turned to see that the woman was in line with him.[*]He also noticed that she did not have anything to buy.[*]The lady looked at him and told him that she forgot to pick up items to buy.[*]Pheromones proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page.[*]We have used all facts and definitions of Pheromones to produce worthwhile reading material for you.[/list]

RE: Does Pherlure Work ? - martyc - 09-19-2016

[size=4][b]Androstenone Pheromone Free - Top 5 Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women[/b][/size][hr]There are many pheromone colognes and oils being sold today on the Internet. Here are five most popular pheromone products: Chikara Cologne Originally named Chikara 7, after the number of pheromone compounds, this product contains the three pheromones found in most pheromone products: androstenol, androstenone and androsterone, as well as four new ingredients never before used in perfumery. The total guaranteed pheromone content per bottle is 10 mg. Chikara is great on it's own, but it can also be combined with other products, especially those with more androstenone. This product is also available in gel packs.

[size=large][b]Liquid Trust[/b][/size][hr]Liquid Trust contains oxytocin - perfumes and the women who love them level of trust in people. Oxytocin makes people more willing to bond with others. Liquid Trust Body Spray is created to increase trust in the wearer. This product is applied every morning after showering along with a favorite cologne or perfume.

[size=large][b]Scent of Eros[/b][/size][hr]This product contains androstenol and androsterone. It is popular among younger people. Androstenol is a unisex pheromone that signals youth and it is useful for breaking the ice and getting conversations going. Androsterone is a masculine pheromone. Some people say that Scent of Eros can only get you friends, but this depends on your attitude and the way you use it.

[size=large][b]New Pheromone Additive (NPA)[/b][/size][hr]NPA is one of the most effective pheromone products on the market. It should to be added to favorite colognes or after shaves because it is very concentrated. NPA contains androstenone. It has an unpleasant pheromone smell. Recommended for more experienced users.

[size=large][b]Primal Instinct[/b][/size][hr]This is a very strong androstenone product. There is greater risk of overdose, so it is advised not to apply too much of this product. Very often, even one drop is too much for some men. There are two versions of this oil-based pheromone product - scented and unscented. Users should be aware that this product is not recommended for young men.

Once the only form of communication between animals, pheromones are chemical messengers from one being to another that affect the behavior of the receiver. From amoebas to insects to mammals, all animals have this ability. Detected in mammals through the vomeronasal organ in the nose, these chemicals vary and convey different messages. Some may tell something about a readiness to mate, others serve to define territory or announce aggression. A whiff of pheromones from a female mouse, for instance, will make a male mouse start mating immediately. Pheromones from male mice produce other changes like making him more aggressive.

Some of this evidence comes from a study at the University of Kentucky when researchers sprayed the male pheromone, androsterone on pictures of men of average sexual attractiveness. When showed to women, it was discovered that men in the androsterone-sprayed pictures were rated as more attractive. Wink

Humans, the vomeronasal organ does not function as well as in most mammals, and we have lost the ability to consciously detect pheromones. There is, however, a body of scientific evidence that we are subconsciously influenced by pheromones and that to a degree, pheromones still dictate much of human sexual interaction.

Androsterone pheromone can be bought in a concentrate form or mixed with a fragrant cologne. A survey of 100 men who used a popular brand of androsterone pheromone concentrate reported the following: It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Pheromones.

[size=large][b]81% Reported Being Approached by Women They Didn't Know[/b][/size][hr]68% reported an increase in dates and other forms of sociosexual contact Androsterone pheromone also seems to have an affect on other men, making someone who has more seem more intimidating. Many men have reported using the androsterone pheromone in sports or business environments to be noticed and gain respect.

[size=large][b]92% Noticed an Increase in Women Making Eye Contact[/b][/size][hr]89% noticed more smiles from women 76% reported strange women starting conversations with them We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Pheromones. We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.

RE: Does Pherlure Work ? - martyc - 09-24-2016

[size=4][b]Copulins[/b][/size][hr]{blog_body_withlinks_bbcode_mybb}