Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Pheromones: How Pheromone Cologne can Improve Your
Information 
[size=4][b]Sex Pheromones - How Pheromone Cologne can Improve Your Dating Strike Rate![/b][/size][hr]Can pheromone cologne really give you an edge in the dating stakes? The dating game is such a competitive arena that any unfair advantage available is worth exploiting.

People with confidence draw others like a magnet while those who lack it are often avoided "like the plague." So, if you were to pick being with a confident type over someone who suffered from self-esteem issues, which would you choose? As we got to writing on Pheromones, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Pheromones! So vast are its resources.

Probably not on it's own however, when you view it as one part of your entire kit of attraction tools then yes, it probably has a role to play in your quest for companionship. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Pheromones is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!

[list][*]Don't know about that; in most cases a guys personality and ability to communicate may be the real reason but it's certainly food for thought.[*]So will going out and buying a pheromone cologne give you the edge you're looking for?[/list]

[size=large][b]This can be Overcome by Using a Concentrate[/b][/size][hr]Simply pick a concentrate product and add it to your favorite cologne product. Confidence is an important part in attracting attention from prospective partners. One of the benefits of using pheromone cologne is the confidence it can engeander in a person's demeanor. The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Pheromone advantage review as possible!

[size=large][b]It's Been Said Pheromone Cologne Will Get You Noticed but the Rest is then Up to You[/b][/size][hr]That is, "getting off first base and working your way around the diamond." On it's own, it won't get you swamped by attractive ladies looking for attention but may help you catch the eye of one and maintain it for a longer length of time. With people wanting to learn more about Pheromones, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Pheromones!

[size=large][b]Choosing a Concentrate[/b][/size][hr]Remember, it's the cologne that gets picked up in the "smell stakes." But what if the cologne you receive with the product is not to your liking? To be honest, many simply don't like some of the aromas that come with their purchase. We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Pheromones through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.

Quote:[i]Before you rush out and spend money on the latest pheromone cologne product to hit the market you really need to understand how pheromones actually work.[/i]

[size=large][b]What are Pheromones?[/b][/size][hr]You cannot smell them. So how does a pheromone cologne work? Well, the cologne is just a vehicle used by manufacturers to carry the pheromones. They are in actual fact an invisible chemical picked up by an organ located in the area of the nose known as a Vomeronasal(VNO). It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Pheromones.

[size=large][b]Scents and Fragrance Play a Crucial Role in Developing a Good Impression[/b][/size][hr]In fact, many male lovers become special and are remembered by women because of the way they smell. Their unique male scent somehow makes them unforgettable. Their "male" scent has become their own very personal, aromatic --- and romantic trademark. A splash of fragrance brings with it the power to spark memories, elicit passion in relationships, and boost romance. Colognes and scents elicit feelings of joy, self-confidence, and a sense of well-being. It's a fact that a lot women are strongly attracted to men that use a good cologne. In a way, colognes and fragrances have a hypnotic and seductive effect. :o.

Both men and women produces pheromones but their ability to produce the substance had been reduced because of the use of deodorants, soaps, and other products that contain alcohol. This fact is unfortunate considering the importance of pheromones in the social and sexual life of a person. The good news is that human pheromone products are available in the market and are used as supplemental ingredients in cologne. In fact, mail ordering is a service provided by many pheromone product companies. With the increase in the demand for pheromone products, many people have begun ordering these products through the Internet. This form of service, also known as Order Taking Service, is a critical aspect of a company's ability to accept customer orders on-line. When potential customers have made decisions to purchase a product, all they have to do is call a toll-free number and place their orders. Order Taking Services can handle any call volume and any product size catalog, from single product catalogs on 24/7 basis. Payment is usually done by checks, credit cards, and money orders. Most companies offer the "right to return" goods or cancel the order within a period of seven days.

[list][*]According to a study published by the University of Colorado, these pheromones are detected through the nose.[*]A group of cells responsible for detecting human sex hormones are said to be inside the opening of the nose.[*]The pheromones are transmitted in the same way as perfume is detected on another person.[*]Pheromones give off a "chemical message" of sexual attraction from the nose to the hypothalamus, the brain's center of emotions.[*]Human pheromones are produced by the human body and are released in sweat glands. [*]Addition, these companies carry many brands to choose from at prices better than those in retail markets.[*]Such purchases also save time because in just a click of a mouse, these supplements can be bought and delivered right to a customer's doorstep.[*]Women are more attracted to smell than men and, for that reason, colognes are important to men especially during the dating or courtship stage.[*]This unique smell comes from a chemical produced in the body called Pheromones.[*]Pheromones are chemicals that triggers a natural behavior response in in another member of the same species.[*]Pheromones may be alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, or sex pheromones, and other factors that may affect behavior or physiology.[*]Studies show that men who use colognes with pheromones have increased sexual activity up to 14%.[*]These researches also show that pheromones are produced by insects and animals during mating season.[*]For humans, the pheromones are detected at an almost subconscious level since human pheromones have a very subtle smell.[/list]
Information 
[size=4][b]Pheromone Colognes - 3 Best Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women[/b][/size][hr]Looking for the best pheromone cologne? The purpose of this article is to arm shoppers with valuable information on how to choose the best pheromone cologne.

[size=large][b]The Best Pheromone Cologne[/b][/size][hr]So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work. You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Pheromones. that was our intention, to astonish you.

[size=large][b]Best Pheromones Found in Colognes[/b][/size][hr]Much of the excitement about and attracting power of pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones. Our objective of this article on Pheromones was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Pheromones, and compare it with what we have printed here.

[list][*]Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone.[*]Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine.[*]The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex, Some studies have demonstrated that it can illicit sexual arousal in women.[*]However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura.[*]There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Pheromones projected in this article.[*]We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you.[*]Androsterone -- Androsterone is a human pheromone that produces a sense of trust around it's wearer.[*]This pheromone creates an aura of safety, protection, reliability and leadership normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.[*]We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Pheromones.[*]However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Pheromones. Big Grin[/list]

Androstenol -- Androstenol comes in two types - alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job.

Quote:Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site. Using the intuition I had on Pheromones, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Pheromones has been included here. Wink

Human pheromones don't really have a strong scent. The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers.

The most popular pheromones on the market today are not guaranteed to get you laid. Sure, there are some excellent products available and there is also a lot of rubbish out there but to think you can simply slap a little cologne on the neck or on the wrist and become an instant sex magnet is going to get you disappointed more often than not!

[size=large][b]Most Popular Pheromones[/b][/size][hr]Unless you have a lab in your home and can test the products you purchase for synthetic pheromones then it's a little like Russian roulette choosing the best pheromone product on the market. Many people will just simply go from product to product hoping they find the answer to solving their lack of sex. Realistically, a pheromone product isn't going to get you laid just by spraying a little on your wrists or on your neckline. Give yourself a momentary pause while reading what there is to read here on Pheromones. Use this pause to reflect on what you have so far written on Pheromones.

[size=large][b]Here's a Tip[/b][/size][hr]Look for companies promoting products which have a little substance behind their claims. What do I mean by this? Well, put simply, look for products which have clearly undergone extensive research in reputable areas and by people who know their stuff. Two products which come immediately to mind are Athena Pheromones and Pherlure cologne. The information available on Pheromones is infinite. There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Pheromones.

Dr, Winifred cutler is the scientist behind the establishment of Athena Pheromones and she's almost a legend in the area of pheromone studies, having produced a lot of ground-breaking research. Pherlure Cologne has also undergone extensive testing in fact, underwent tests by the University of Chicago and was found to be very useful in getting people noticed.

[size=large][b]Pheromone Product Reviews[/b][/size][hr]A lot of research has been conducted over the last twenty years about the existence and benefits of human pheromones. Still, the debate continues about whether they really exist and if they do, can they be adapted into product form for people to use as a secret weapon in their endeavors to attract sexual partners. The completion of this article on Pheromones was our prerogative since the past one month. However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!

Many products are available on the market today and sifting through them is like wading through a pool of hype and amazing claims. For someone making their first foray into the world of pheromone products the choice is vast but the doubt still pervades the mind. What is the most popular pheromones product available?

[list][*]Does Pherlure really work?[*]I've read mixed reviews concerning Pherlure cologne and wanted to try it first hand to see if it lived up to the bold claims.[*]Unfortunately, most pheromone products don't work.[*]Read on as I explain what happened when I tried Pherlure cologne and whether Pherlure really works.[/list]

To see how Pherlure stacks up to the other leading pheromones, check out my complete Pheromone Reviewsand start getting laid. About the Author: As we got to writing on Pheromones, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Pheromones! So vast are its resources.

Was approached by ten girls of which seven showed a strong interest in me. Two of them ended up in my bed - no complaint's here. After four hours the effects started to wear off - so you may need to reup if it's gonna be a long night. Not every girl wanted to sleep with me but that fact that I banged two hot ones with minimal effort is proof to me that this stuff works. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Pheromones is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!

[list][*]Fact Check: Real pheromone products do actually work but it's up to you if want to get your girl in the sack.[*]Ok, so let's move on and let me show you my results after two weeks of using Pherlure. Big Grin[/list]

[size=large][b]One Question Remains about Pherlure[/b][/size][hr]Even though I'm completely impressed with my results with Pherlure, the big question is how it compares to the leading pheromone brands. The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Pheromones as interesting as possible!

[size=large][b]First Time With Pherlure[/b][/size][hr]I was pleasantly surprised that Pherlure has an awesome scent. The bottle is bigger than that offered by other pheromone brands. I started with a small application by adding two sprays to my neck. With people wanting to learn more about Pheromones, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Pheromones!