Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Pheromone Spray Reviews
Lightbulb 
[size=4][b]Primal Instinct Pheromone Oil - Alter Ego for Men[/b][/size][hr]Alter Ego for Men contains androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone, three active and popular pheromones. These pheromones do wonders on a human body when mixed with a standard flagrance such as cologne.

Tips For Success With Alter Ego for Men #1. Place around the house in certain spots if you plan on brining your woman home tonight. #2. Lasts long, but always be prepared to have more cologne in case you need it. Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Pheromones. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Pheromones that is important.

As you already know, pheromones dictate all social behavior including sex. When it comes to having a natural chemical that can really help you social settings, its androstenol. Androstenol is a social pheromone that when added to cologne sends of a sense of youth, relaxation, friendliness, and desire to socialize. You're more open with the opposite sex and they become slightly more attracted and open to you. Androstenol could be described as a "icebreaker" so to speak. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept these points on Pheromones. Pheromones can be considered to be part and parcel of life.

Alter Ego for Men: The Good and The Bad There is little bad to say about Alter Ego for Men. The cologne is packed full of useful pheromones, proven to work, popular, with a nice scent and high satisfaction rate. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Pheromones?

Quote:[list][*]Has really benefited my social life by easing the common anxiety and fear we experience when debating whether we should pursue a woman or not.[*]It truly is terrific to eliminate some of that anxiety and lack of confidence.[*]Androstenol and other pheromones were placed into Alter Ego for Men for one reason.[*]To help men out who struggle talking to women.[*]Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Pheromones.[/list]

[size=large][b]So Isn't It Time You Made a Change?[/b][/size][hr]Boost your social life and find a new self-esteem you never thought possible. What's the risk? Nothing, and the only way it would be one of those "sounds to good to be true," scenarios is if it wasn't scientifically proven. Which it is. So stop with the doubts and give pheromone cologne a shot. life is short. Use it to its maximum by utilizing whatever knowledge it offers for knowledge is important for all walks of life. Even the crooks have to be intelligent!

[list][*]Realm for men features loads of pheromones fill in luxurious bottles and boxes.[*]You can purchase the cologne in either the 1.7 oz. or 3.4 oz. bottle.[/list]

[size=large][b]Why Realm Pheromone Cologne?[/b][/size][hr]Realm for Men includes more pheromones then almost any other leading pheromone cologne on the market. The pure power of the product is amazing. Developing a basis for this composition on Pheromones was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

So you must learn how to master using the cologne. Remember, only a few dabs each time and never put on a second-coat if you used the cologne the first time within two hours. Pheromones are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!

When used in a large abundance, pheromones colognes will work against you. You must limit your in-take, meaning only take a few small dabs each time. These types of colognes have strong scents and ultra powerful pheromones. When you go crazy and use a ton of cologne, the cologne overpowers women and actually makes them want to get as away from you as possible. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Pheromones, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning. Wink

Learn and study more about pheromones and the different types of pheromones. Mastering the ingredients is the first key to understanding how to gain optimal performance. Pheromones came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Pheromones is?

[list][*]The scent of Realm is state-of-the-art.[*]We're talking a unique and perfect blend of sharp oriental wood fragrances and hints of mandarin, orange, berry, and ginger.[*]What girl will not go crazy over those scents? [/list]

[size=large][b]Realm Cologne: the Good and the Bad[/b][/size][hr]What is great about Realm? The ingredients are loaded with powerful pheromones. In fact, Realm is one of the most generous pheromone colognes on the market. Pheromones are natural chemicals in the body that influence all social behaviors including sex. When placed in cologne, these hidden factors help men improve their social skills and attraction around women. It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Pheromones that we got down to writing about it!

[size=large][b]Tips for Success With Realm Cologne[/b][/size][hr]#1. Placing a small amount of cologne on the body is key. Make sure you are careful not to overpower the women with the strong scent and powerful pheromones. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Pheromones so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

[size=large][b]But the Good News Doesn't Stop There[/b][/size][hr]Realm comes in classy and sophisticated bottles and boxes making it not only the perfect gift for a close friend, but also a nice way to splurge. You work hard at work and try to stay physically fit. Why not treat yourself every once and awhile? After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Pheromones Smile

Looking for best pheromone reviews? Well, I was in the same situation myself a while back. You may have seen pheromones in the news with reports of attracting women and arousing the opposite sex. Pheromones have become increasingly popular as seen in the dozens of new products being offered, and with this comes the opportunity for counterfiets. I'll be the first to admit I've been duped on pheromones that simply don't work.

[list][*]Pheromax: A german made pheromone, Pheromax proved to be very effective at enchancing the sexual vibe around women.[*]Works even better when used as an additive with your favorite cologne - women just love it.[*]One of the best pheromone products to miz with cologne in my experience.[*]What we have written here about Pheromones can be considered to be a unique composition on Pheromones.[*]Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.[/list]

[size=large][b]Couple Things to Keep in Mind[/b][/size][hr]My Best Pheromone Reviews are of course what worked best for me. Individual results may vary.Find out which is the best pheromone for you at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site. There are universal applications on Pheromones everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.

Primal Instinct: This pheromone was created with one goal in mind - to get women in bed with you. It is an oil based pheromone cologne for men with the active ingredient being androstenone. It is often considered the best pheromone for getting women in bed and I would have to agree.

[size=large][b]Best Pheromones Reviews[/b][/size][hr]Alpha-7 Scented: One of my favorite pheromones, Alpha-7 has a spicy cinammon scent. I've had some amazing encounter with women who have shown a strong interest in getting to know me. Unlike some of the other phermones I've used, Alpha-7 tends to last longer with each dose being effective for 4-6 hrs. This stuff is concentrated and packs 40% more pheromone than most of its competitors. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Pheromones. Wink

[list][*]Unfortunately, only a handful of the pheromones I've tested delivered on their bold claims.[*]From my experience, I consider these some of the best pheromones for attracting women.[/list]

Messages In This Thread
Human Pheromone Spray Reviews - by martyc - 08-26-201602:21 AM
RE: Human Pheromone Spray Reviews - by martyc - 08-30-201603:19 PM