Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pheromones Perfumes and the Effects of Pheromones and
Heart 
[size=4][b]Pheromones Perfumes - the Effects of Pheromones - an Introduction[/b][/size][hr]The term pheromone comes from two Greek words: pherein ("to transfer") and hormon, which means "to stimulate". Pheromones are aromatic chemical compounds released by one individual that affect the sexual physiology and behavior of another individual.

Male pheromones play a role in maintaining the health of women, especially the health of the female reproductive system. Researchers have found that women who have sex with men at least once a week are more likely to have normal menstrual cycles, fewer infertility troubles and a milder menopause than women who have sporadic sex.

You're looking for the woman or man of your dreams, remember that pheromones in your body scent are playing a large role in mate attraction. People who use commercial pheromone products claim that the product (pheromone perfume, cologne or oil) they use increases their attractiveness to members of the opposite sex. But it's not just sexual attraction that is increased by wearing pheromones. Users of pheromone perfumes report that people pay more attention to them and are generally more friendly to them.

[size=large][b]Humans Cannot Consciously Detect Another Person's Pheromones, I.E[/b][/size][hr]We can't "smell" them in the traditional sense. But, if pheromones are undetectable by the human sense of smell, how can people be influenced by pheromones? The answer is that pheromones are detected by an organ inside the nose called the vomeronasal organ (VNO). The VNO passes the signals that pheromones send, on to the part of the brain which governs some basic human sensations, like love, hate, anger and, of course, sexual arousal.

[list][*]Since 1870 scientists have known about pheromones and recorded the effects of pheromones on mating in insects and other animal species.[*]In 1986 the scientists proved the existence of human pheromones and began to document their effects on humans.[/list]

[i]These are two most common problems of pheromone cologne users:[/i]

[i]Pheromone Overdose[/i]

[size=large][b]Pheromone Overdose Happens When You Apply Large Doses of Synthetic Pheromones[/b][/size][hr]If you notice people avoiding you, act intimidated by you or becoming aggressive towards you, you are probably using too much of the pheromone product. It is very easy to overdose, especially with unscented pheromone concentrates. These products contain no added fragrances to mask the pheromone smell which can be easily detected with the nose. Pheromone smell is often compared to body odor. Many people cannot smell pheromones, so the nose is not always a reliable guide when deciding how much is too much. Experiment with low doses of pheromones first, and try to stay within the limits described in the pheromone product guide.

[i]Pheromone Build-up Smile[/i]

[size=large][b]Some Pheromones are Absorbed Into the Skin and May Stay There for a Longer Period of Time[/b][/size][hr]Usually, depending on the biochemical characteristics of your skin, pheromones remain on your skin for about five hours, and up to ten hours on your clothing. Pheromone build-up happens when the skin absorbs so much pheromone content from multiple pheromone applications over a period of time, that you notice a significant drop off in the effectiveness of a pheromone product. If you see no good reactions after you use pheromones or you see better reactions when you don't apply pheromones - you have this problem. To prevent this don't apply products directly to the skin - apply them to your clothing instead. Clothing applications can be more convenient and will last longer.

[i]About the Author: [/i]

[b]You can learn more about pheromone perfumes at HumanPheromone.org Big Grin[/b]

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it.

[size=large][b]The Only Reason I Bought Pherlure is Because I Want to Get Laid (Yes, I'm a Sexaholic)[/b][/size][hr]These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." Having a penchant for Pheromones led us to write all that there has been written on Pheromones here. Hope you too develop a penchant for Pheromones!

Quote:[b]You think you're gonna be reeling in some hotties back to you pad, I recommened adding a few squirts of Pherlure inside your car and in your bedroom.[/b]

[size=large][b]Only Takes a Couple Sprays for this Stuff to Work[/b][/size][hr]There's other good smelling pheromones but I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching. There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this composition on Pheromones. Don't try counting it!

[size=large][b]Question Remains about Pherlure[/b][/size][hr]So, I still need to address one big issue - how well did Pherlure cologne stack up with the other leading pheromone brands? The effectiveness of the pheromones sold on the internet varies considerably. We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Pheromones to get the real impact of the article. Pheromones is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood.

[list][*]Out of 10 women that approached me, 7 of them showed a strong interest in "getting to know me".[*]Isn't it nice when science can help the average guy get laid![*]Decided to test Pherlure cologne against 6 other pheromones to gauge its strength.[*]First Impressions of Pherlure Unlike the other pheromones I tried, Pherlure cologne smells phenomonally well.[*]Chicks have come up to me and remarked how good I smell. [/list]

Do pheromones have a smell? Brought to you by ***** Content: Make a list of what you want to know, what you need to know, and what you already know about this subject. :o.

[list][*]Men want to guarantee that their open pheromones are reveal able, go relaxed on fierce-smelling soaps, after-shaves and debouquetants.[*]But, beware of the possibility of foul smelling armpits.[*]When pheromones come in commerce with bacteria, they become smelly and not nice, and can truly handle women miles away.[*]The magnitude of information available on Pheromones can be found out by reading the following matter on Pheromones.[*]We ourselves were surprised at the amount![/list]

However, these smells are reveal able only at equals of high concentrations, which means that pheromones essential not be consciously smelt for them to wait functional. We don't smell pheromones, because in souls, they are bouquet less, yet experiments have exposed that they do disturb our manners important ally.

[list][*]Normally, being in good vigor is the most important cue to enhance open pheromone equals, along with a good diet.[*]Go for a balanced diet, which includes ample of fruit, veggies, and strand with ample of water.[*]One could also take a take an amino acid supplement, as they are many time beneficial to pheromone production.[*]We needed lots of concentration while writing on Pheromones as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.[/list]

Make surely that the pheromones you are already producing are effective to their best aptitude. Do not suffusion your armpits vigorously, as you might destroy affable bacteria. Try next swim techniques that avert you from smelling bad while at the same time not suffusion off your open pheromones, such as swim with hot water lacking soap when you don't have bad body bouquet, as well as sweating out toxins and payment pores with essay. Writing this composition on Pheromones was a significant contribution of ours in the world of literature. Make this contribution worthwhile by using it.

[list][*]Before we go an further, lets take a moment to review what we have learned so far about this amazing subject.[*]The apocrine glands are the aptitude find of soul pheromones.[*]They transpire in dense concentrations on the hands, cheek, scalp, breast areolas, and crotch part and where we possess body curls.[*]These glands become functional after teens.[*]Tresses provides plane part from which pheromone smells can wordy - possibly a deduce why curlier people smell particularly pithy. [/list]

This "bouquet less" state however means that pheromones are actual at equals un-revealable with our typical smelling method. The positive attraction responses that are reported are due to the activation of a singular set of organs in the soul nose, called the VNO (vomeronasal organs), and not our typical intuit of smell. So, the true pheromone look happens subconsciously, and doesn't necessarily mean that others also get that smell.

Men's apocrine glands are better than women's, and they stash more aggressively during time of excitement. Men stash more androsterone than women do, and ironically most men are powerless to reveal the things they are producing. Intesupportingly, women have a fierce, convinced and kind outcome to the smell of androsterone pheromone around ovulation, when their intuit of smell becomes more precision and when they are most probable to conceive. This may be perhaps due to changes in their bodies' hormonal equals around ovulation. Women choose the smell of those men whose genetically hinted immunities are different from their own. Supporting prove for the life of individual-explicit bouquet comes from studies in which mothers have identified their own child infants from the smell of a previously shabby T-shirt. Maintaining the value of Pheromones was the main reason for writing this article. Only in this way will the future know more about Pheromones. Wink

Some men show sexier to women because they emit masses of their own singular perfume lacking any help from after-shaves or debouquetants. So, if you want women flocking to you, here are a few relaxed habits to optimize your pheromone equal - Give yourself a momentary pause while reading what there is to read here on Pheromones. Use this pause to reflect on what you have so far written on Pheromones.

[list][*]Personal pheromones do have a perceivable bouquet that is not very simply revealed through our typical oldetailory (smell) path habits.[*]This smell when recognized is smoothly described as a cutting and bad body bouquet, but some pheromones do have a more nice and pleasurable smell.[*]Some soul pheromones have even been described as the bouquet of original sweat. Big Grin[/list]

The two most usually recognized pheromones are androstadienone (AND) and Estratetraenol (EST). AND is an result of testosterone hormone and EST of estrogen. A fierce and wholesome man emits different smelling pheromones as compared to a weak and ailing man - and it seems that women do choice up these signals instinctively. The information available on Pheromones is infinite. There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Pheromones.

[list][*]The important premise is that there are a few attributes that have an look on pheromone production in the soul body.[*]The most prominent of these is hormonal equals - that is testosterone and estrogen, so try to create these.[/list]

[b]HOW TO hoist YOUR PHEROMONE amount When something smells good, it stimulates a convinced outcome by relaxing our souls, stirring our open instincts or even promotes sexuality. Smile[/b]

[list][*]Take food supplements, singularly zinc which is requisite in some of the metabolic routes, which emit testosterone.[*]One can also go for a DHEA supplement, which is a pro-hormone and a foretaste to testosterone.[*]The completion of this article on Pheromones was our prerogative since the past one month.[*]However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days! [*]What if you are a man who doesn't emit many open pheromones?[*]Neediness not despairs.[*]Many beauty companies have happening producing artificial pheromone colognes.[*]These companies state that their colognes and perfumes 100% mimic the true pheromones.[*]Is a well-known detail that when we smell good, it makes us more attractive to the converse sex.[*]We all emit pheromones, but emitting more gives us and trim, making us more attractive to the converse sex.[/list]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/imgs/W93.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Perfume and Cologne Reviews!: Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Perfume Review[/b][/size]

[list][*]The pheromone smell is very greatly there, but no one truly notices it, because of other smells.[*]Pheromones are an primary part of everybody's life.[*]It is even said that only unfair communication is verbal, and the support pheromonal?[*]Well, do you deem in it[*]This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones.[*]It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones here.[/list]